Power of 3
The Power of Three commission is a structural-based commission. There are not many network marketing companies that still pay a structural-based commission. However, dŌTERRA wanted to reward you for taking care to set up your virtual network (your team) in a way that would not only be supportive to those under you but would also help you build to rank. The Po3 applies to both Wellness Advocates and Wholesale Customers.
Power of Three is
- Paid Monthly
- Based on Structure (paid based on sponsors)
- Earn $50, $250, or $1,500 (US dollars) The conversion rate works in our favour with the Australian Dollar.
There are two reasons dŌTERRA’s Power of Three will bring structure to your organization:
- Better Support for Customers
- Helps You Build to Rank
Power of Three is a Primary Bonus and as a dŌTERRA Builder, you can help your Wholesale Customers to achieve their Power of 3. Simply ask your members "How would you feel if half of your Loyalty Rewards Order was free?"
1 . O V E R V I EW
TV (Team Volume) must = 600 points. Team volume is defined as you, plus all of your level one consultants and customers. You and three of your level one consultants must have a Loyalty Rewards order of 100 PV or more.
The purpose of the "Power of Three" bonus is to provide an additional incentive for structuring your team following specific guidelines when building a dŌTERRA business.
Power of Three bonuses are a great way to boost overall earnings in dŌTERRA, not only for yourself but for your builders and sharers who qualify as well!
How much can you earn?
- Level 1 Bonus - $50 USD (Approx $75AUD)
- Level 2 Bonus - $250 USD (Approx $330 AUD)
- Level 3 Bonus - $1500 USD (Approx $2200 AUD)
As long as all qualifications are met, this bonus can be earned EVERY MONTH!
Here are a few things to remember when working to earn your Power of Three bonus:
- All LRP orders of the month add up
- It’s either $50, $250, or $1,500
- Use Power of 4 to Boost Team Volume
Requirements to earn Power of Three Bonuses:
1. TV (Team Volume) must = 600 points. Team volume is defined as you, plus all of your level one consultants and customers.
2. You and three of your level one consultants must have a Loyalty Rewards order of 100 PV or more.
All Level 1 volume counts toward your 600 PV requirement.
For example: Your volume + 3 LRPs = 400 PV + a 52 PV LRP + a new enrolment of 150PV all add up to 602 PV = BONUS!
Power of 4
When you have filled requirements one and two (personal orders over 100PV) and still need 600 team volume, you can just purchase something in your account or you can use volume from other people on your front line. Adding another person to your front line who orders regularly will help get you over 600 points. Their volume doesn’t need to be over 100PV in a single LRP order, nor does it need to even be an LRP order. If they put through a 30PV Standard order, that will be counted towards your Team Volume.
1. Any distributor participating in the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) with a minimum 100 PV LRP order may participate in this bonus
2. Only single LRP orders of 100 PV or more, processed in the qualifying month, are counted toward the bonus requirements
3. Qualifying LRP orders must be paid for by the consultant (credit card in the name of the IPC listed on the account) and shipped to the primary shipping address listed on the account. Customer and preferred customer LRP orders do not count toward this bonus.
4. A qualifying LRP order that is returned will result in a retraction of the bonus earned.
5. In order to qualify for the $50 bonus, you must have three qualified (100 PV LRP order) personally sponsored consultants, and a minimum Team Volume (TV) of 600 points. Team volume includes your personal LRP order of 100 points or more and any volume from customers.
6. In order to qualify for the $250 bonus, you must first be qualified for the $50 Bonus. In order to qualify for the $1,500 bonus, you must first be qualified for the $250 bonus.
7. This bonus is not cumulative; one may earn either the $50, $250, or $1,500 bonus, but not all three at one time.
8. After completing the entire Power of Three bonus ($50, $250, and $1,500 levels), the consultant may begin working on a second Power of Three bonus structure. Downline Wellness Advocates who were counted in the first bonus structure do not count toward any additional bonus structures.
9. This bonus is paid monthly and will be added to your regular commission payment
10. As long as all qualifications are met, this bonus may be earned each month.
In conclusion, the Power of Three is just commission paid based on the structure you create. It’s sustainable because of the 600PV generated to justify the commission.
It’s a fantastic way to earn an extra $50 (Approximately $75 AUD) just by paying attention to where you place people on your team. For more information on how and where to place people, dōTERRA Placement and Strategies, check our this strategy page.